Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Akshay Kumar's Biggest Fear



Akshay Kumar is back again on television as the host of Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2 on Colors Channel. The action and comedy star savors his role as the reality show host, not to mention the plum price he is getting for the role. Putting more light on his role as the show host of Khatron Ke Khiladi, Akshay Kumar says, " This is as free and as untamed as I can get in front of the camera. When I am enthusiastic, I mean it, when I get angry that I dont think they are trying hard enough for me, or their prestige-I damn well mean it"

Before putting his contestants through hell, Akshay Kumar has performed the stunts himself to be doubly sure that all the stunts are doable. He has nothing but accolades for women. "These women have learned that there is nothing that can't be handled anymore. I am afraid, us guys are going to work a lot harder to impress women from now on. When all those housewives see these young pretty models dipping their heads into a box of cockroaches and swimming with crocodiles, and come out alive and feeling proud and amazed at their bravery, I know it will make them think twice before they scream for their husbands. It is all about spreading awarenes that even if it scares you-try and conquer one thing a day that frightens you."

Akshay Kumar says 'action' is an 'art' not something to 'fear about'. If we were all taught to jump out of planes as kids, we wouldn't be scared of doing it now, do we?"" he states as a matter-of-fact. He concludes, 'There is nothing to fear, but fear itself". Akshay Kumar is one of the biggest reality show hosts in Indian television

Wait a minute, before we end, we need to justify the title of the post : What is the one thing that Akshay Kumar fears too? The fear that Akshay Kumar, the country's greatest action star has yet to overcome is....Merry-Go-Round. Reveals Akshay, " I can't stand the Merry-Go-Round or the Spinning Tea Cups at fairs. Though my family enjoys it, the ride makes me cringe. I know it sounds lame, but I never claimed to be a Superman."








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments