Friday, October 1, 2010

Priyanka Chopra says Ranbir is more experienced than her

As Anjaana Anjaani released, it has met with stiff competition from Robot and Khichdi. Priyanka Chopra is gung-ho about her movie and has said that she had a great time working with her co-star Ranbir Kapoor. Though Priyanka is many years senior to the Kapoor boy, the Khatron Ke Khiladi has other ideas.

Priyanka says,"It's not about being someone's senior or junior on the sets. I personally feel that Ranbir is far more experienced than me. He knew he wanted to become an actor when he was fourteen. He is born in actor's family. And the day he was born, he was surely going to become the crowned prince in acting in years to come. Ranbir has studied filmmaking; he has gone to the sets as a kid and has done all the things before he took over acting professionally. I've learnt everything on my own. I've never had a teacher, tried and tasted, failed, fallen and got up on my own. So according to me, Ranbir has got the correct methods when it comes to acting. Mine is self taught. We come from different schools of acting."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments