Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Salman Khan will not forgive Shah Rukh Khan, Forgives Vivek Oberoi

Salman Khan, the most popular Bollywood actor now, has said that he will not forgive Shah Rukh Khan. He has also said that he would stay away from people like Shah Rukh. At the same time, Salman has forgiven Vivek Oberoi. Excerpts from the interview:

Shah Rukh Khan said on Karan Johar’s show that he is responsible for the problems between both of you. So can we see a patch up between both of you happening this year?
He passes my house around four times a day to get anywhere and to return from wherever he goes. If he wanted a patch up why would he say it on a TV show?

Vivek Oberoi also apologised…?
I forgave him because you know whether someone is serious or not in wanting to apologise and whether he seriously felt bad for his actions. I felt this (Shah Rukh’s) apology came only to increase TRPs of the show.

So will you only forgive him if Shah Rukh comes to you and apologises?
I would rather stay away from such people.

 
Are you going to drink coffee with Karan Johar on his TV show?
Nothing has been decided as yet.

You recently won your first best actor award. Comment?
Well, I do not have anything in me which qualifies me to get a Best Actor award. I, in fact, implore people not to even nominate me for such awards. The love of my fans is enough for me.

Does this mean that you have no regrets that you never got an award till date?
If I had really wanted awards, I would not have missed out on a single award till date. Even you know what kind of things people do to get awards. I do not need to elaborate on this. So if people are getting awards, they deserve it.

There are a lot of people who are saying that “Dabangg” being a hit is not a very good sign for cinema.
See, we are here to make movies to entertain people. We are not here to make movies for ourselves. If we want to make the kind of movies we want, then we should not waste the producer’s money. If someone wants to merely give out a message there are other ways of doing it.

What was the experience of hosting “Bigg Boss 4” like?
It is a great experience. I was initially a bit scared because I wasn’t too sure about the kind of people who would be coming on the show. But at the end of the day, it was a good one. Once the show started things were in. Be it a celebrity or a common man, it is their real personality that emerges out in a show of this nature.

What have you learnt from this show?
Well, I have learnt to come on time by doing this show.

Manoj Tiwari made some accusations against you. He said that you were the one responsible for his ouster and you played an active role in eliminating him from the show. Commen
t.

I think that Manoj’s ego her been bruised badly. He feels that he cannot be voted out as he has a huge fan base. He felt that everyone else in the show would be eliminated, but he would have to be there till the end. However, that was not to be.

He also felt that the kind of money other people who are there on the show make is what he pays his servants. Well, there is someone called God who is right up there and has been watching all this.

Manoj was upset with the fact that he lost to Ashmit Patel, as he felt he was far superior to him and far more popular than him.

It is not at all mature to blame me or someone else for his failure. His real personality is now in front of everyone. If he did not have any ego problems, perhaps he would not have been out of the house.

Who are your favourite contestants on this “Bigg Boss 4”?
Manoj Tiwari. (laughs) It is actually Seema Parihar, but then she has been eliminated.

There was a lot of commotion due to the kind of content on “Bigg Boss 4”. Your take?

Well there are a lot of shows on TV which are very vulgar in terms of content. There are several expletives which are mouthed on the show, but then they are beeped out. I do not think there is anything wrong with the content on “Bigg Boss 4”.

A lot of people in the film industry now say that you have become very punctual and your image too has undergone a sea of change in the media. What do you attribute this to?


I am exactly the way I was. I have not changed. Yes, but then I have become punctual at my shoots and it is very important.

I have always been very professional about my work. But then professionalism is not to be measured only on the basis whether someone is punctual or not.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sharu khan why to flowe him bad man slam khan it is stupi slam khan it is not islam just plzz leave haa if you are leave all to people happpy it is me ihate salam khan very much iam so somaily girl iam from keny poor ilike to come to you but ican idont have many any many you help me sharu plzzz if you want me call me my nmaber it is heye take +0704569595 it is heye my best brother thank you bye good night sleep good

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Post a Comment

Recent Comments