Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bipasha Basu Amar Singh Phone Audio Tape

Bipasha Basu phone conversation with Amar Singh has come to the forefront after the Supreme Court lifted the ban on the broadcast of the infamous Amar Singh - Bipasha Basu audio tapes. This has been reported by Nav Bharat Times, a sister publication of India Times. Here is the audio tape between Bipasha Basu and Amar Singh
Here is the reproduction of the audio:

Amar: Hello?
Bipasha: (Sing song voice)'Haalllooo'
Amar: Hello'
Bipasha: (Sing song voice) Hi'how are you'?
Amar: (Happy sing song voice) I am fine.
Bipasha: How've you been? We are talking after a long time right?
Amar: Yes'
Bipasha: You've been busy or something?
Amar: Kaun'bipa'
Bipasha: Bipasha'Bipasha'ya'I saw you twice at that award function'ha ha ha
Amar: Really?
Bipasha: So tell me'when are you meeting me?
Amar: Where do you want to meet baby? I have been very busy.
Bipasha: You busy?
Amar: It is very tough.
Bipasha: It is very tough?? Ha ha ha'OK.
Amar: But I will make some time.
Bipasha: OK sweetie...
Amar: Very nice of you to have remembered me.
Bipasha: (Laughs) I toh always remember you.
Amar: An old man like me.
Bipasha: Sorry'??
Amar: An old fossil like me'
Bipasha: Old fossil like you?? Aww...
Amar: ya ya'
Bipasha: I don't think age really matters' Does it?
Amar: It matters between the legs na?
Bipasha: (Bursts out laughing) Oh God'ha ha ha ha'all right then'you try removing time now' it's been almost a month now we've not met'
Amar: Ya we will meet.
Bipasha: OK' Right, chalo take care, keep in touch. Bye'

Do you think the phone conversation between Bipasha Basu and Amar Singh is fake, phony?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments