Saturday, June 18, 2011

Vidya Balan and Silk Smitha: Curves and Charisma

Vidya Balan is proud to be voluptuous just like the Silk Smitha, the saucy actress from South who made quite a name and then committed suicide over her jilted love life. Vidya Balan tells us how gratifying it has been to play Silk Smitha for Dirty picture

Known to keep the male hormones racing in her own accord, Vidya Balan says, "“Silk was made to give Indian men sleepless nights! She doesn’t leave much to imagination. Silk is every woman’s wild side and yet she’s soft where it matters. She was spunky, yet she can shock you with a straight face.”

Vidya admits "Ready to sizzle and shock in her all new avatar, Vidya says, “I’m beginning to feel like Silk… a bit slippery. I’ve always loved my curves and curves love Silk!”


What about the butt pads that Vidya Balan has worn to make her bottom big and round as Silk? Vidya says, "For this you have to see the movie.  All I can say is I am proud of my curves as a woman and curves love silk. Let people say what they want.  The film is not about weight but about what sells.  Do I need to say anything more?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments