Monday, December 26, 2011

Sonam Kapoor has diabetes


Not many know that Sonam Kapoor has diabetes. “Not many people know that I’m suffering from juvenile diabetes. Diet plan and insulin has kept me on the toes in all these years,” informs Sonam. She may look hot, wear the trendiest clothes and be the most appealing thing in Players, but Sonam Kapor is also a player in real life.“Not many people know that I’m suffering from juvenile diabetes. Diet plan and insulin has kept me on the toes in all these years,” informs Sonam.
Despite being disciplined about health, Sonam fell unwell due to a grueling schedule. She said,“Diabetes is something I have a control over but due to hectic shoots, I ignored a stomach infection which aggravated to intestines. I was hospitalized for ten days and the doctors had suspected tuberculosis which fortunately wasn’t the reality.”

Sonam however adds, “But, now I’m more careful with my health and won’t take any risks henceforth.”


1 comments:

Unknown said...

</3 :( :'(

Post a Comment

Recent Comments