Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hrithik Roshan Thumb and other trivia




Hrithik Roshan’s thumb pictures here show that the digit has worked like magic charm on him. He has two thumbs on his right hand, the additional thumb is a slight extention which curves towards his actual thumb.


Hrithik Roshan’s first film is Aasha. He says, “I got Rs 100 when I was 9-years-old from my maternal grandfather J Om Prakash for a film called Aasha for which I danced with Jeetendra. From there I went straight to Miniland and bought ten toy guns.”

Happiest and saddest moment – Both interestingly happened on one single-day, the ‘Filmfare Awards 2000’. He won the Best Debut as well as the Best Actor award for Kaho Na Pyaar Hai. The same moment, he broke down as he narrated how shattered he was when his father Rakesh Roshan was shot and he bravely drove the car to the hospital.

Hrithik Roshan’s first crush - Was on a girl called Dimple, two years my senior in school. She was in the fifth standard. I had a pretty bad crush, but I never let her know. I'd just adore her from a distance!"
What he found so special in girlfriend and now wife Suzanne Roshan - I fell in love with her for various reasons."

First kiss – Well, it is too personal too talk about

First adult movie – Hey, that’s not fair. You are getting all my secrets out. It was actually a friend’s place. It was his birthday and one of our friends brought this film over. But in the first five minutes we were so embarrassed and disgusted, that we put it off. Besides, his parents were in the next room, so we were really scared!"

First date - I was in the 10th standard, I think. This girl wanted to meet me, so all my friends tagged along to Essel World. I had my first date there, going on various rides!

First Hindi movie he saw – Must have been dad’s . Do not remember, really.

Favorite games - Trivial Pursuit and Balderdash, both board games. Loved Ludo and Snakes & Ladders, as a kid.

Cologones: Issay Miyake

Pets: Tiger, a Persian cat

Grooming advice – You are asking the wrong person. I just run a comb through my hair and am ready to go!

Diet - I avoid fatty food , I just eat boiled, grilled stuff. Your body is your body is 90 per cent your diet. And diet one has to take control of. I exercise daily for one hour and I get damn hungry after exercising.

Body building tips - : I train four times in a week. I do cardio three days in a week in the morning. Cardio is like jogging on the runner or skip for about 25 minutes. My weight training is very simple, I keep it very intense but very short. I don't train for more than 40 minutes. I just do enough to maintain myself though I do increase it for the roles that I play. Check out Hrithik Roshan body and exercise regime.

Passion: Films

Favourite Film (Hindi): Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai, Sholay
Favourite Film (English): Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally.
Favourite Actor (International): Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis.
Favourite Actress (Indian): Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol.
Favourite Actress (International): Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt.
Favourite Colour: Black
Favourite Country: India
Laughter: The way to get through tough times in life.
Tears: A sign of good times ahead.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...earlier Hrithik used to be so frank,but still he didn't explain his first kiss,i wanted to know the detail about his 'v loss also.but he seems too shy to reveal that.Now ,he has become very diplomatic and secretive,no wonder 'failed marriage'and 'sucking wife'destroy person's individuality!!

Post a Comment

Recent Comments