Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nargis Fakhri - Hot, Wiki, Pics, Kingfisher Calendar, Wallpapers

Nargis Fakhri (age 32 years, born October 22, 1979) was the most successful female Bollywood debutante in 2011. She was born in Queens, New York. Nargis’ mother hails from Czech Republic while her father is a Pakistani.

Nargis participated in America’s Next Top Model s for cycles 2 and 3 in 2004.Nargis Fakhri’s height is 5 ft. 9 in, her eyes and hair are brown in color. As a model she has travelled the world. It was a jewellery ad that she did that first got her noticed in India. Then came the Kingfisher Swimsuit Calendar 2009 calendar.

How she bagged the role in Rockstar 
Nargis says that when she was in Denmark she received a mail from a random person asking her to come for a movie audition. In her American accent she says, “I was like who are you and why do you want me to audition? He wanted to know if I was an Indian. I said I am an American. He said that the directior was interested in meeting me for his upcoming Bollywood movie. I was told the director wasd travelling to Prague and I could meet him there.

Nargis adds, “ I had no clue about Bollywood movies. My dad was hooked to them when I was a child, he would watch Channel 47, an Indian channel that beamed Indian songs and movies. But after my parents divorced that connection was lost too. My friends told me to take a chance. They said you have your credit card, if things go wrong; you can always come back. Since were meeting at Prague, my mom’s hometown, I thought why not.”

She tells about the encounter with director Imtiaz Ali at a hotel lobby in Prague. ‘Well, I met this weird guy with such long hair. I was trying to gauge his vibes, to check if he was some weird freak or if he’s normal. Then he told me ‘ Let’s go to my room and do a reading’ and I am like ‘Oh, ho, Anyway the vibe was okay, so I went to his room. When he narrated the story of Rockstar, I was hooked. I could envision it, I could see the movie before it was even made. I wanted to give it a shot, Imtiaz said that if I was willing to come to India, he would train me, teach me Hindi and then audition me.”

She said learning Hindi was quite traumatic, she had to learn Aa aa ee ooo ae aoe aee, kh, kha ga, gha, cha, chha, d, dha….” She adds, “All day I'd sit in his office from Monday to Sunday. It was so stressful. I'd go home and cry every night. As if that wasn't enough. Imtiaz would sit with me and make me do all sorts of weird exercises like staring at the wall all day. We'd sit together and he'd ask me to stare at him. He built a trust between us so that he could mould me into this character.’

Nargis is insecure

She says that she has self-esteem issues. Flashing her beautiful smile, she says “Well, every girl has that, even the most beautiful one. I was bit dorky, bit unsure of myself. I have met some amazing people in their 40s and 50s and thought there were in their 30s. The soul has to be beautiful from within”

Nargis Fakhri looks a bit like Penelope Cruz according to some people. She says, “Guys always tel me there is no mystery about me. How wll anyone date you, you are so open. And I am like, yep; that’s me. I don’t need to be mysterious. I don’t like to play games. That’s the way I am take it or leave it.

About her chemistry with Ranbir Kapoor
Nargis has a soft-corner for her co-star Ranbir Kapoor. "He is no ego maniac, he is so grounded, so down to earth, so sweet, so normal, so like the regular guy-next-door. He plays video games, goofs around, beats you up sometimes, plays naughty tricks and makes you do stupid things. I don't know what's going to happen when I work with someone else in the future. I can only wish I get lucky again."

A hopeless romantic
She says candidly,  "I'd love to have a partner in life.  I like to make people feel special my man is going to be my king. I am such a romantic person, it is disgusting. I am the sort who'll write love notes and put them in my guy's pocket.  I'll make his breakfast, put hi to bed. Give him foot massages. I am the ultimate romantic. Applications and resumes are welcome. I haven't seen too many good things in a relationship but I still have my hopes."

Nargis Fakhri pics;

Check out Nargis Fakhri wallpapers,Kingfisher Calendar bikini pics, photos from America's Next Top Model.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments