Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vidya Balan Pregnant in Kahani


Vidya Balan is pregnant for the movie Kahani. In fact, the super talented actress loves to be creative in the movie promotions just like her idol Aamir Khan.

A pregnant Vidya Balan had been actually moving througb most railway platforms in the country stating that she was looking for her missing husband. Vidya giggles and says that she has mastered the art of walking pregnant during her college days when she would travel in train and watch the pregnant ladies walk.She adds, "I would mimic those ladies with success and many would love it. I am glad that I was able to put whatever I learnt back then, now."

Vidya says walking with a prosthetic stomach which weighed a lot was the toughest part of shooting for Kahani. She giggles, "Not that it is something new to me because I have always practised the pregnant walk. I find it fascinating; they almost walk like ducks!

I don't think there was anything particularly difficult. Sujoy is the kind of director who doesn't want you to act, he expects such a level of naturalness and he detects the first unnatural move that you strike."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments