Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vidya Balan wins National Award


Vidya Balan has won National Award for her excellent performance in The Dirty Picture. The talented actress who gave back to back hits in the form of Paa, No One Killed Jessica and The Dirty Picture gushes, “I have given my hundred percent and have garnered loads of appreciation from my audience, which actually is my award. But, it really is a sense of pride, when one wins National award.”


Bollywood Trends had predicted much early that Vidya Balan will be the number one Bollywood actress, and she has lived up to the expectation. The actress says, “ I was hoping that people will connect with Silk and love the film, but I don't know what I was expecting. This is definitely beyond anything I could have hoped for. I feel so humbled by all the love, the praise, and appreciation, the success at the box office, it is unbelievable.”

It had been an intensely cathartic process for Vidya as the role took toll on her health, she got skin rash in the bath-tub scene, felt dizzy due to rapid loss and gain of weight for the role and even was admitted in the hospital when the movie was reaching its completion. But in the end, the hardwork finally justifies in the form of numerous appreciation and the National Award, right Vidya ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments