Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha - Hot Pics, weight loss, wiki, in bikini, height, wallpaper

Sonakshi Sinha wiki includes weight loss, fat pics, biography, bikini appearance, height. her career in Bollywood and interviews

Sonakshi Sinha age 25 (as on 2012) is one of the most popular Bollywood actresses. She rode the popularity wave after her debut in the 2010 mega blockbuster hit Dabangg where she starred opposite Salman Khan.



Sonakshi Sinha’s background

She is the daughter of actor turned politican Shatrughan Sinha and Punam Sinha. She also has two brothers Luv Sinha and Kussh Sinha. She was a fat kid and teenager to begin with. Sonakshi Sinha lost weight for the movies when she considered being a model. She walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week at2008. She also studied fashion designing at SNDT in Mumbai. Salman Khan convinced her for the role of Rajjo in Dabangg.

Sonakshi narrates how she joined Bollywood. "I have done fashion designing and use to walk ramps for designers. So during that time once Arbaaz had told me that he has a film script for me to do. He narrated the film in the presence of my mom, my dad and me. It sounded a good package in terms of script as well as star-cast. So I was like why should I refuse such an opportunity when the destiny is calling me. After working in Dabangg I feel myself fortunate to have landed here. In fact now I can’t of think doing anything other than acting. I like acting and can go on doing it. When I had faced the camera for the first time I was very confident and comfortable in front of it. I don’t know how but it just happened, so I believe, yes I have it in my blood. "

The movie turned her into a sensation. Sonakshi Sinha’s voluptuous figure and fresh face was infectious and her dialogue ‘ Tappad se Darr Nahi Lagtha Sahab, pyaar se lagtha hain’ became so famous that even to this day, people ask her to say the line whenever she goes to various shows and public platforms. SonakshI Sinha won Filmfare and many other awards for her sensational debut in Dabangg.

Though Sonakshi Sinha has no releases in 2011, her popularity remain intact. Such is the phenomenon that even though she had no release for the year, she got enough exposure, coverage thanks to her appearance in TV commercials, interviews, and magazine covers.

Sonakshi Sinha’s affairs and controversies
Sonakshi Sinha has been constantly linked with actor Ranveer Singh. Sources say that her getting close with Ranveer led to his breakup with girlfriend Anushka Sharma. Though all the three deny this, the rumo mills go strong. Secondly, Sonakshi had been open in her admiration for Ranveer saying that she found him quite hot.
There were other controversies about Sonakshi Sinha and Katrina Kaif having a rift, with the latter being upset that her ex-boyfriend Salman Khan was heavily promoting Sonakshi. The Dabangg girl said that she had tried to clarify Katrina Kaif but she hadn’t picked up the call.

It is also said that Sonakshi Sinha prefers to act with older men like Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan possibly due to their high popularity and status.

Sonakshi Sinha’s plus points
She is known to be a sporting girl by nature who can take a joke at herself. This was evident by Sonakshi SInha forehead jokes which had become a rage on Twitter but the girl took it in right spirit and found it funny. She is also known to have a good command over Hindi, due to her family background. She was also one of the first to compliment Vidya Balan generously on Twitter. Sonakshi Sinha said that Vidya Balan was the actress who is as powerful as the hero and a lot of actresses need to learn something fro her.

Sonakshi Sinha’s upcoming movies

Sonakshi Sinha has five films releasing in 2012. These include movies like Rowdy Rathore opposite Akshay kumar, Joker opposite Akshay, Son of Sardar opposite Ajay Devgan, Lootera opposite Ranveer Singh and Dabangg 2 opposite Salman Khan. It looks like Sonakshi Sinha is being the new ‘Katrina Kaif’ for Akshay Kumar as she co-stars with him in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2 as well, which releases in 2013.

Sonakshi Sinha TV ads

Sonakshi Sinha’s TV commercials include D’dmas, Dyna soap (where she replaces Katrina Kaif) and Colgate Active Salt.

Sonakshi Sinha height and weight

Sonakshi Sinha's height is 5 feet 6 inches. The actress reveals about how she lost weight. "I was very fat which never gave me confidence of becoming an actress. I had reached 90kgs. Now for this film I had to undergo a diet plan and rigorous gyming. I had been going to gym in the morning as well as in the evening for two-two hours. My brothers were in boarding so they did not put on much weight but I have grown eating healthy food at home. So that is one of the reasons why I was healthier. During the filming of Dabangg Salman use to push me to go to gym, as he did not want me to get lazy after pack-up. Apart from gymin, I have learnt perseverance, discipline and also how to deliver the difficult lines with an ease."

Sonakshi Sinha in bikini


A year ago, Sonakshi Sinha's bikini pics were doing the rounds saying that ahe had done a two piece for a popular magazine. The actress rubbished the rumors and said that the pics were morphed. Sonakshi says that she is not interested in donning the bikini or doing hot scenes unless it is extremely important for the film.

Sonakshi Sinha fat pics, before weight loss

Here are Sonakshi Sinha fat photos before weight loss. You will definitely be amazed by the transformation and commitment of the girl.


Sonakshi Sinha hot pics














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments