Friday, February 6, 2009

No Six Packs for the Kissing King Emraan Hashmi



Emraan Hashmi gave the sleeper hit of 2008 Jannat, without much noise. This year too, he has opened his account well with Raaz 2 doing decent business. Emraan Hashmi does not believing in toeing the line. He does not flaunt a six pack, nor does he make appearances in star-studded films. He has grown in terms of performances with every film and usually likes his films to do the talking. Ask him about six packs and Emraan has this to say

"I find this six-pack craze absurd. In our industry, if one person does it, everyone apes it. I'd rather walk around with a paunch rather than flaunt a six-pack. I dont like the herd mentality, it makes me throw up. When you do something like a mindless robot, it shatters your individual personality. That's the reason I dont have a role model. I've never looked upto anyone."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments