Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bollywood Fun: What are you thinking?

This is a funny take on Bollywood actors and actresses at the most inopportune moments. Imagine what they may be thinking at this time and come with your own interpretations. You may give saucy replies but do not use bad or explicit language.

Aamir Khan: Oye teri! Yeh kaun hain?

Lalit Modi: Wish she was a wicket keeper..just one of my stupid fantasies

Abhishek Bachchan: They are BIG..Boss

Anjana Sukhani: Why do they keep staring at my face?

Lara: Priyanka and I have been the breast of friends

Vijay Joseph: Now I know you Ass-in

ATM Guard: I wish I was her body guard

Rani: Lara, your top may just fly in one hawa ka jhonka..here let me blow and check
Salman: Shut up Rani, let me focus!

It is Taboo to look down Tabu

Shilpa Shetty: I always believe in lifting myself when I am down!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments