Saturday, January 29, 2011

Filmfare Awards 2011 Winners List, Shah Rukh Khan wins Best Actor


Here is the actual list of Filmfare Awards 2011. Let us see if our choice and viewers choice have come true. Shah Rukh Khan won the Filmfare Best Actor Award while Kajol has won the Best Actress Award. The Filmfare Best Director Award has gone to My Name is Khan. Let us look at the

list of 56 Idea Filmfare Award winners


Best actor award: Shah Rukh Khan for My Name is Khan
Best Actress: Kajol for My Name is Khan
Best Film: Dabangg
Best Director Award: Karan Johar for My Name is Khan
Best Male Debut: Ranveer Singh for Band Baaja Baarat
Best Female Debut: Sonakshi Sinha for Dabangg.
Best Male Supporting Actor Award: Ronit Roy for ‘Udaan’.
Best Female Supporting Actor Award: Kareena Kapoor for ‘We are Family’.
Filmfare Best Critics Award: Rishi Kapoor for Do Dooni Char
Filmfare Best Actress Critics Award: Vidya Balan for Ishqiya
Best Scene of the Year award: Golmaal 3
Best Music Composer: Sajid Wajid for Dabangg
Best Song Composer: Lalit Pandit for Dabangg for composing 2010’s most popular song ‘Munni Badnaam Hui’.
Best Lyrics: Gulzar for the song 'Ibn-e-Batuta' (Ishqiya).
Best Male Playback Singer: Rahet Fateh Ali Khan for ‘Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji’ (Ishqiya)
Best Female Playback Singer: Shared between Mamta Sharma for 'Munni Badnaam Hui' (Dabangg) and Sunidhi Chauhan for 'Sheila Ki Jawani' (Tees Maar Khan)


Best Film (Critics): Vikramaditya Motwane and Sanjay Singh for 'Udaan'

Prestigious singer Manna Dey was given the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award. Special Awards were given to Amitabh Bachchan for completing 40 years in the industry while Madhuri Dixit got the award for completing 25 years in Bollywood.

Technical Awards

Best Choreography: Farah Khan for ‘Sheela ki Jawaani’ for the movie Tees Maar Khan

Best Dialogue : Habib Faisal for Do Dooni Chaar

Best Screenplay: Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane for Udaan

Best Story: Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane for Udaan

Best Background Music: Amit Trivedi for Udaan. Amit says, "I am very happy that I won this award for Udaan. I didn't even knew that I was nominated. Then I realized I have not one but two – Udaan and Aisha. I am happy that I won it for Udaan as it is a small film and I wasn't even expecting an award for it. There were big competitors in the same league so I am glad."

Best Action Director: Vijayan Master for Dabbang

Best Cinematography: Mahendra Shetty for Udaan

Best Action Sequence: Vijayan Master for Dabbang

Best Editing Award: Namrata Rao for 'Love Sex aur Dhoka'.

Best Production Design Award : Mukund Gupta for 'Do Dooni Chaar'.

Best Sound Design Award: Best Sound Design Award is shared by Pritam Das for 'Love Sex Aur Dhoka' and Kunal Sharma for 'Udaan'.

Best Costume Design Award : The first Award of the night has been declared. Varsha and Shilpa have won the Best Costume Design Award for the film Do Dooni Chaar.

Shah Rukh khan while wining his Filmfare Best Actor Award for My Name is Khan, said,” I want to take this award for my daughter. I wanted to make her wear a red gown and walk in with me on the red carpet. But she's unwell".

Yash Chopra while giving Amitabh Bachchan the award for completing 40 years in the industry, praised the actor for being ‘the best actor in the world’. Gulzar said his inspiration for Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji was himself. He said, "Well, it's in my hormones. Dil abhi bhi baccha hai. So I didn't have to seek inspiration from anywhere else.” Lalit Pandit who won the award for Munni Badnaam Hui said, “It's taken me twenty yeas to win this award. AR Rahman always won it from under our nose. A lot of effort has gone into this. It has inspired me to work harder.” Farah Khan who won the Best Choreography Award said, "Thank God that Udaan is not nominated in the Best Choreography section. I am sure I would have lost to them.”

Earlier Filmfare nomineee Prachi Desai who was asked on the red carpet about what she’d do if she’d win the award, she excitedly said, "I am going to sleep with the Black lady tonight."


It is said that Filmfare Awards do not awards for negative roles and comic roles. What do you think? Are you happy with the choice of the 56 Filmfare Awards 2011? Were they fair enough compared to the views Bollywood Trends readers had given?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments