Monday, August 29, 2011

Ranveer Singh: Sonakshi is attractive but Anushka is my best friend


Ranveer Singh seems to be nursing his heart after the breakup with Anushka Sharma. He candidly admits that he is attracted to Sonakshi Sharma but he was very close to Anushka and there can be no one like her.


Excerpts of the interview

On Ranveer Singh's relationship with Anushka Sharma
We are two young, attractive people. When people saw us going out and sharing wonderful chemistry, they speculated. The truth is, Anushka is a very good friend. We have drifted apart now unfortunately. I don't know if I've ever been in love. I don't know what love means. I have felt strong and deep emotions for people who are not related to me by blood. I don't know if that's love but yes, I've felt attraction and affection for Anushka.

Reason for Anushka Sharma Ranveer Singh split
We have drifted because we don't get to see each other as much as we used to. I think circumstances drove us apart. We worked together continuously for a year in Band Bajaa Baraat and saw each other everyday. Over a period of time we made common friends and hung out together going for dinners and movies. Now that our work is over, Anushka has forged her own path and signed on lots of movies. Now we don't meet each other at all.

On his closeness for Sonakshi Sinha
I do find Sonakshi very attractive, but we are not dating. I have met her many times and we share a healthy friendship. Right now I am single. I wouldn't mind if love comes along, but for the moment it's work over love.

Who is a better friend-Anushka Sharma or Sonakshi Sinha?
Anushka! I am much closer to her. We became very close over a period of time. I could talk to her about everything, because she went through the same process I was going through as a newcomer. We connected at that level.Yes, I miss her a lot. Anushka is the kind of girl you'll always miss, especially if she's been a part of your life and then suddenly isn't. You feel a void...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments