Friday, August 26, 2011

Zindagi na milegi dobara dialogues: Which is your favorite one?

Which is your favorite Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara dialogue? Here are some of them

1. Laila, meet Bagwati..Bagwati meet Laila

2.Pyaar se mujhe dost Majnu kehtey hain

3.The one in which Katrina Kaif looks Hrithik Roshan in the eye and tells him “Mujhe Afsos Karna Nahin Aata

4. You are mantally challenged my buoy!


5. I am sorry ka T-shirt pehntey phiroon?

6. Arjun my bwoy tum is the uniform me the mantle bwoy lag rahe ho..

7. Katrina Kaif saying, "seize the day my friend!pehle is din ko poori tarah se jeeyo... phir chalees ke baare mein sochna."

8. Farhan Akhtar-and i luv cars kabir hmesha yaad rakh kabhi bhi mjhe expensive car deni ho toh never hesitate




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments