Friday, June 15, 2012

Kareena Kapoor Diet - Exercise Plan


Kareena Kapoor's diet and exercise plan is inspiring enough considering she has a dream body that many girls aspire to have. Here is what she reveals about how she is in shape for Talaash.

Kareena Kapoor diet plan

Says Kareena, "The key to a sexy figure is a great diet, combined with the right exercise. Rujuta Diwekar, my dietician, combines fat and protein, and tells me to eat everything in moderation, and every two hours.She keeps changing my diet so that my body doesn't get bored. I recently went to Turkey for eight days and it was more like a health trip. I was training twice a day and was on a strict diet. I ate salads, hummus with pita bread, strawberries and olives. For dinner, I had an Indian cook make daal, rice and sabzi."

Kareena Kapoor exercise and fitness secrets

It isn't about diets only. Kareena says, "I did my regular yoga exercises there too. I do 40 minutes of asanas and 50 surya namaskars."

She has a word of advice for people who go on crash diets like the no-carb diets. "How long can you go without carbohydrates? Some day you will have potato or rice."

Saif has always maintained that he likes Kareena voluptuous and curvy. Says the dazzling actress with a smile, "He appreciates the fact that I love the challenge of disciplining myself for a role and how I do it. Saif always gives me the encouragement I need."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments