Friday, June 15, 2012

Kareena Kapoor - Fat is not Cool. Is Vidya- Sonakshi listening ?


Kareena Kapoor thinks fat is not hot; taking a dig on Vidya Balan and Sonakshi Sinha who talk about their wholesome figure, the ''Heroine' said," "I have gone back to the size-zero look I had in Tashan, but this time it is curvier. I wanted this body for my item song in the film. Since it is a rigorous and raunchy number, I decided to go for a slim and sexy look. But I still have curves in the right places. It may be a trend now with some actors, but I definitely don't want to look plump or fat!"

Well, aren't Vidya and Sonakshi comfortable with their curves, they're actually calling it sexy. Bebo retorts, "Being fat is not sexy! Anyone who says that is talking crap. Voluptuous is hot, but fat is out. Any woman who says she doesn't want to be thin is talking nonsense. It's every girl's dream.";


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments