Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ram Gopal Varma or Karan Johar: Better Director Is



Who is a better director-Karan Johar or Ram Gopal Varma? Both of them are calling potshots at each other. While Ram Gopal Varma has spoofed Karan Johar in many of his films,Karan Johar has also hit back at RGV with his trademark humor. “I don’t hate RGV. Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on anyone. I regard some of his work and I am indifferent to others. He’s no friend of mine and will never be.”

But the controversy of Karan Johar vs Ram Gopal Varma attained new heights before and during Phoonk 2’s release. Karan Johar had said during the DVD launch of My Name is Khan, “I have heard that Ram Gopal Varma said that the scariest movie he has ever watched is (my) Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. I have not seen Phoonk or Phoonk 2, and I hope Phoonk 3 never gets made.”

Ram Gopal Varma replied back with,“I’ve completed scripting Phoonk 3 and I’m planning to approach Karan Johar to act opposite the crow.”

Karan Johar wrote on Ram Gopal Varma on Twitter, “Early morning dreams come true? I dreamt I was watching Phoonk 2 and holding RGV’s hand in fear. Is this possible?”
To this, Varma tweeted, “Well, I don’t know about Phoonk 2, but I’m scared of the Karan Johar hand holding part.” Johar then shot back, “It’s true.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments