Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shahrukh Khan - MCA officials: who is right ?



Whom do you think is right, SRK or MCA officials ? SRK MCA officials fight at the Wankhede Stadium on May 23, turned ugly as we all know.  A police complaint was lodged and finally SRK has been banned from Wankhede for 5 years. We present both versions."


MCA officials -"The way he behaved and the way he abused us, I will definitely propose that he be banned for life. Whatever members were with us yesterday there is unanimity that he be dealt with strictly and very strongly. With that perception I think they will be with me. He abused us in such a way that I can't tell you. The language he used was very bad. His behaviour is not acceptable, " said MCA treasurer Ravi Sawant. He added, ""It's all a lie. 20-25 children went on to the ground but no one misbehaved with them. These are all afterthoughts."

SRK in his version did not deny that he used abusive language but added that he was provoked. He said, 'I was not drunk; I had gone to pick up my children. The officials were extremely aggressive. I just got angry, but I left after that. I said a few things in anger."I was one and they were 20-25 officials and they were extremely rude. When I tried to answer them, they hid behind others," said Khan, addressing a press conference on Thursday evening.

"He (the official) spoke something in Marathi, something which I can’t even repeat… I said he should not speak to me like this. It is extremely disturbing to see the way they manhandled children. Their behaviour is unpardonable.They should apologise to me. They were extremely high-handed."

Also hear is the audio recording of SRK's argument with MCA officials and an eye-witness account. Do give in your thoughts and participate in the poll to the right.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments