Thursday, June 7, 2012

Poonam Pandey vs Sunny Leone - Who is better ?


Poonam Pandey has signed her first Bollywood movie.  The unsaid competition between Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone is sizzling up and everyone can feel the heat.

All this while, Poonam Pandey has been making news for stripping, threatening to strip and posting bold pictures on Twitter. This time, movies are on her mind and the girl says that she had rejected a good number of movies before choosing the one that she liked the most. Says Poonam Pandey, “I have rejected around 30-40 films. Since, none of them interested me much. I wanted a great start to Bollywood and my film gives me that platform.” The movie is incidentally directed by Amit Saxena, the man who directed Jism in 2003.

She adds, “The film I am doing is a bold film. It is very different from anything you have seen on screen till now. The bold scenes will be shot aesthetically and are not cheap.” She says that she will not mind doing an intimate scene if the role demands it.

Well, the heat in India swings around two sensations Sunny Leone and Poonam Pandey. What does the Twitter queen have to say abou this rivalry ? Poonam says confidently, “There is no competition between Sunny and me. She is doing her work and I am doing mine. If Sunny Leone and Veena Malik are doing what I am doing, then that is a compliment to me”

Poonam Pandey says that fame has changed people’s outlook towards her. She says that before the World Cup, she did many modeling stunts but no one recognized her. But now she cannot even have pani-puri in Juhu Beach at peace, because someone or the other tend to acknowledge her and walk up to her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments