Monday, December 5, 2011

Tom Cruise Taj Mahal Pictures, Anil Kapoor's role in Mission Impossible 4


Tom Cruise had a great time posing next to Taj Mahal at Agra. He is in India to promote his movie Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol, he spent two hours on the red carpet with Anil Kapoor who plays Brijnath, ab and his co-star Paula Patton. Cruise was generous with his compliment for Anil.


In Mission Impossible 4 Anil Kapoor’s role is of an Indian tycoon Brij Nath who is a big time womanizer, there is scene where Paula has to seduce Anil in order to get her hands on the secret code. Paula in fact has to deceive Anil by taking him to bed but what turns out is a full-fledged action fest between Anil Kapoor and Paula Pattison, the female lead of Mission Impossible. In fact, the actors had to do several retakes for the role

"Definitely a few slaps to begun with and then the martial art moves which tumbled Anil down twice but he played sport. You should watch the film to know about the intimate scene it is interesting," giggles Patton.


He said, "Anil is a great actor and an incredible host. I kept telling him that I have wanted to come to India all my life. Yesterday, when we were at the Taj Mahal in Agra, I told him, you have to pinch me. I can't believe I am here. The atmosphere, the people are very nice here. I'm happy with the love and appreciation from my fans. India is an amazing place. I will definitely love to come again."

Tom Cruise was specially happy about the fact that MI4 was releasing in India ahead of the US. "Oh, I didn't know that!" he exclaimed. "As I said earlier, I've always wanted to come here. I told my team no matter what, I am going to India."

Paula Pattison was also excited to be in India "In the film, his character is shown to be very rich and charming. I was successful in seducing him and he felt into my trap very easily,” she said. Paula said that she would love to work with Aishwarya Rai. . "I know Aishwarya Rai," she said. "She is absolutely gorgeous and a great actress. I would love to work with her."

The climax of Mission Iimpossible : Ghost Protocol has been shot in South Mumbai and Tom Cruise denied rumos about a body double shooting the final scenes. “No, we didn't have a body double," Cruise said. "We shot the wide shots here, so it didn't require me to come down. I had too much work back in Los Angeles. I was disappointed that I couldn't come and shoot in Mumbai."

Tom Cruise said that the fourth part of Mission impossible is definitely not the last one. He said, “ "I dreamed of making a movie since I was four years old. This is the 20th film that I am producing. I produced the first part way back in 1996. I never thought it would come so far. I am glad it's become a franchise," he said."This is surely not the last film," he continued. "There are lots of stories to tell and lots of places to go with this franchise."

Tom Cruise seems to be well aware of Indian cinema. He said . "I know some of your films. You make so many movies. You have made many great films, and have great filmmakers and actors here.”

Anil Kapoor said that his dream was to have Hollywood and Bollywood work together. He said, “ India is the third largest economy in the world and has become an important destination from the business point of view. I am sure my contemporaries will be a part of Hollywood films in the coming years. I would love to see Hollywood and Bollywood work together. I told Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor that they can become huge international stars as they have the potential.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments